The goats next door were a source of delight to the kids (pun intended).
If you look closely you can see horseshoe pits. Ry and I played a game. He won, of course. He always seems to win games like that. It brought back memories of watching my dad play horseshoes.
The kids (except Sarah) let me do a little photo shoot. These are taken near a little barn in the back of the property.
Camden took this one. I love it!
I thought the red on the back of the house was the perfect backdrop for another photo shoot. Cam obliged me. My sisters might fondly (or not so fondly) remember that I used to love to dress them up and take pictures. Now my poor children are subjected to this once and awhile. Hey, his wife is going to love these pictures someday. :)
Evie saw me doing the photo shoot with Cam and literally ran over to join us. She hopped up on the bench and just started posing. She's too much!
Never a dull moment with these two in the family!
Ry was enjoying this peaceful pose until he was discovered. After I took this picture, I jumped on too.
I didn't get pictures of our family soccer game, campfire singing, or my peaceful swings in the hammock. (They usually only lasted about a minute because everyone wants to be where mom is.) I especially enjoyed my peaceful moments in the front room reading an old, musty copy of Pride and Prejudice. And, yes, Lizzie and Darcy got together again this time.
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun, I really like the pic of you and Evie, its so sweet!
I must admit that I cracked up when you mentioned the photo shoots. I'm glad you have some more little willing participants now.
Post a Comment