Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lovable Little....


Lands is almost 5 months now!  He loves to talk and coo and to cuddle.  I love that he cuddles!  He also has a way of staring at me from across the room that makes my heart flutter.  I need to capture this look on film.  You have never seen such adoration!  Hey, a mommy needs that, you know?

Here are some more pics of our little man...












 A big thanks to Aunt Amber for the totally cool letters!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Goodness gracious, I want to kiss his little face!!!!
And I know what you mean about "the look". Darby has one of those. I cannot resist. I am helpless under her power. :)

Walton's said...

He is such a cutie!!! You are welcome for the letters. I'm glad you like them. Now I just need to make something for Elijah and I'm all caught up with your kiddos.

Kim said...

He is YUMMY!! Those letters are so cute.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! He's getting so big!