I especially liked the use of Anakin and Obi-wan to drive the point home. Good job Cam. You are so creative and smart. We need to come and see you guys sometime.
Go Camden! We love it.Melanie and the gang
I can't view the video. It keeps saying to try again later. :( I bet it was really neat.
He really likes making those videos, huh? Great job, Cam!
Awesome!! Cam's the man!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I especially liked the use of Anakin and Obi-wan to drive the point home. Good job Cam. You are so creative and smart. We need to come and see you guys sometime.
Go Camden! We love it.
Melanie and the gang
I can't view the video. It keeps saying to try again later. :( I bet it was really neat.
He really likes making those videos, huh? Great job, Cam!
Awesome!! Cam's the man!
Post a Comment