Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Victorian Tea Time


Grandma Kathy, Sarah and I attended a lovely Mother's Day tea on Friday evening. After being driven by horse drawn wagon to the Opera House at the American West Heritage Center, we sat down to beautifully decorated tables. We feasted on all kinds of goodies, listened to poems and even heard some opera.


Sarah and Grandma are busy reading and learning about Victorian manners. What lovely ladies!



Sarah was just beaming the whole time! She is such a sweet girl.


Hey! That's not how Victorian ladies are supposed to act!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like so much fun!! I am SO jealous.
I wish Mother's Day wasn't always on a Sunday. They have Mother's Day cruises here and I would love to go!

Shi said...

That sounds amazing! I guess here in Utah they know better than to have events on Sunday. :)

Kellee said...

That picture of Sarah and Kathy...she looks soooo grown up. I can see her as a beautiful young woman!

Your outfit is AMAZING, of course! Maybe next year, we'll join you.

Kate said...

Oh my gosh!! The hat kills me. It KILLS ME!!! It's so great! How much fun is that? Where did you get the outfit?

Thomas Telford said...

Lemme guess Shi, you just had that outfit sitting in you closet "Just in case".=) You all look very nice.

Melanie said...

I really wish I could have gone. What great pictures! Memories that will last forever I am sure!!!